- At “Brief View” toolbar,there are “Charge” ”Discharge” “Rest” "Protect" "Stop" "Pause" "Finished" "Default" items,user could click to set color for each item.
- Select the channels you want to use---right click mouse---click “single start” button into setting interface.
- Edit testing program under “standard settings”model,the first step have to be “Rest”,the time could be 2 or 3 minutes.The second step could be any charge or discharge mode,the third step suggested to be “Rest” and time could be 2 or 3 minutes too.In general,the first step have to be “Rest”,between charge and discharge step should be “Rest”.
- After step setting editing,there are three parameter need to set:”Time” under “Record Condition”,it is testing data record frequency;”Volt.Lower” and “Volt.Upper” under “Safety Limit” should set to protect tested batteries.
- Clike "OK" button to start battery testing.
Below is simple battery testing program setting picture just for reference:
- Click “User” button and login with user name:admin and password:neware
- Right click mouse at gray zone---click “Reset Map”button---click yellow triangle(127.0.0.1) to expand---click yellow triangle(BTS82) to expand---click yellow triangle(1) to expand.
- Right click mouse at gray zone---select “The Main Channel Default Mapping” button and click “1*8”.
- Right click mouse at gray zone---click “Save Map” button.
If connect set mapping channels successfully,the monitor software interface display as below:
- Neware BTS is controlled by the monitor software installed on the computer,user edit battery testing programs here.
- Please do not install software at C dish in case C dish have problem cause lose testing data.
- Please confirm the dish you ready to install software at have enough space.
- Change the computer IP into:192.168.1.250
- Close firewall and all antivirus software.
- Connect battery testing system to computer with network cables we offer.
- Switch on all battery testing system device.
- Install software.
If connect BTS to computer successfully,the monitor software interface display as below: